Monday, November 3, 2008


We had a Grim reaper, Darth Vader, and Spiderman!!!








The first thing of course when you get back is dump all the candy out and go for it. Trevor was so excited he couldn't believe that all this candy was his.










We had a really fun Halloween. We started the evening out by going to the Boyle's house for yummy chile, spider jello, bread sticks, cider, and cookies. Then dad and the boys went out trick or treating while Grandma Tubbs and I stayed home to pass out candy to all the kids. When the boys got back from Trick or Treating dad took them over to watch a scary movie at the McMurdie's house. Thank you Jeff for scaring my kids to death. Grandma Tubbs, Trevor, and I stayed home because I had a really bad headache. Thanks Mom.






9 comments:

Megan said...

What the heck Kara...you are becoming a posting maniac! What a fun Halloween!

Clay and Lisa said...

It sounds like the fam had a great Halloween (other than your head ache). My blog name is "Welcome to Our World"

Megan said...

We should have a reunion in December. That would be so much fun! I know Kristie would come...she needs some serious girl time.

The Todds said...

Looks like fun, we should have had a Halloween party! Its been forever since our kids have played together! Lets plan something! Oh ya and what happened to our Tuesday meetings?

Jessica said...

Very cute! Aren't boys fun!

Anonymous said...

Fun Halloween! E-mail me at carlston_family@yahoo.com, we'd love to get together and catch up!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Cool costumes! I never had any that cool.
MJ

The Waldrons said...

Cute pic's! Sounds like a really fun day. There must be something about Halloween because I was home with a head ache too, but we still had a very great day.
ps I am working on the post.

DerrickTubbs said...

Ha Ha a Halloween headache. Mom can do that to you sometimes! Either that or you eat the forbidden fruit!