Monday, November 10, 2008

Dylan's 8th Birthday




Dylan and some of his cousins


Dylan's Birthday was yesterday. He will be getting dunked in a couple of weeks, he is so excited. Every year Dylan likes to make his very own cake. He always picks the same kind, the white cake with confetti inside. And every year I try to talk him out of it because I think that that kind of cake is so gross. But he still gets it. He is also doing a lot better at decorating it the older he gets. We love you Dylan and are so proud of you.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy 8th birthday Dylan. I hope your day was great!

The Lower Family said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! Looks like you had a great day! James likes that kind of Cake too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! Your cake looks delicious! ~ Chelsi & her family :)

Megan said...

Yummy cake Dylan. How did you grow up so fast?

cyrie said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! I can't believe you are 8 years old! Are you excited to be baptized? We love you.

Angie said...

Hey
Angie here. I love your family pics! I am sitting at my computer trying not to cry. I regret not spending more time with you all. I love you guys so much. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday Dylan. I hope your baptism is special. Sorry we can't be there.
Give the boys a hug. LOve you all.

The Waldrons said...

8 years old already. Kara I can't believe are kids are this old. What does that say about us? We must be way young moms right.