Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Julee, concerning my pink blog page. If you know me well enough, you know that I have to stay close to my girly side, other wise I would be lost in all the motorcycles, dirt, and messing boy stuff. My boys are just used to mom and all her pink stuff. They love it.
We have started a new thing at the pincock house. I have three boys who like to be disrespectful and they don't like any thing that their mom or dad does for them. So we have started a new policy in our home everyone is on their own, except for Dad of course, I have to still take care of him. But the boys are on their own. They have to feed themselves, they have to do their own laundry, get themselves off to school, everything. They are really struggling. But I want them to be grateful for what they have. Last night they had to make themselves dinner and I had to stop myself from laughing at them. Quinn went over to our neighbor and asked her if she would feed him, but she wouldn't because she knew what I was doing. Poor kids. I love them and I hope that they learn something. I am the meanest Mom ever.

9 comments:

Grandma Tubbs said...

I am laughing and crying!!! How can you stand to watch them struggle like that....what about Trevor - are you feeding him? Lesson of life are hard...we all have to learn them - however feed my darling boys!!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

If my Mom had done that to me I think I would have probably turned out to be a better kid. Hold strong and don't give in until they have learned their lesson!
Matt.

Jessica said...

It works like a charm! Promise!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

That is awesome Kara! That should teach them rather quickly I think, and a lesson they will never forget too! That is soooo funny what Quinn did. Thanks for sharing it with me. You are one tough woman Kara. Love ya,
Julee

Destenee said...

I always LOVE your creative dicipline...you crack me up. Brad was laughing outloud when he read this post just now.

The Todds said...

You are too funny! I am so proud of you and your blogging. Now we can actually keep in contact. We do need to get together when Dest gets back!

jami said...

That is sweet, I always love hearing what you guys have come up with next to get your boys to behave! I get a lot of good ideas from you and cory's parenting!

Sharlynn said...

You crack me up. So are you still doing that? Or did you give in because they now appreciate you? How did it all go. I think that we all need an update.

Pincocks said...

I finally went of strike with the boys by the end of the week they had decided that it was OK to have a mom who is willing to help them out. But it worked very well. It will probably happen again.