Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The First Race of The Year




Quinn and Dylan started out the year with their first Desert Race. They did really well. Quinn took 2nd place and Dylan came in 4th. They both love to race. It makes their dad really, really, happy. Trevor on the other hand is only 2 and he thinks he is the best rider of us all. His little butt has to be on a motorcycle all the time. If you are on a bike he is on there with you or he will throw the biggest fit a 2 year old can throw. He is his dad's little sidekick. Trevor doesn't go anywhere unless he has a toy motorcycle in his hand. They make their dad so Proud!!!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

SO glad your a blogger! Now you can't ignore me! ;) Check out ours...

Grandma Tubbs said...

I am so excited that you have started blogging...now I can keep up with your daily activity without bugging you...you have the cutest three boys in the whole world - just ask Grandma!! Congratulations to Quinn and Dylan for the wins!!

Doug & Deb said...

I agree with Grandma Tubbs,"...you have the cutest three boys in the whole world - just ask Grandma!!" Thanks for sharing!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Fun! I wish I could have ridden motorcycles as a kid. My Mom thought they were of the devil.
matt

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Hi!
I am so glad you are blogging. It will be a fantastic way to keep in touch! I love the pink blog for the three tough motorcycle boys! (Nice touch Kara!) Check out our blog (mjjmnielsen), Matt does our's mostly. Have fun. I miss you all.
Love Aunt Julee

Destenee said...

And I am so proud of you...posting on your blog! Keep it coming!

jami said...

I am so proud of you that you are blogging now! I love seeing those pictures of your boys. Life is never boring at the Cory Pincock house!

The Waldrons said...

As everyone else I am thrilled to see you got blog'ing. I can't really say much for my page, but I will plead pregnancy for my excuse. I hope to see a lot more of your darling family and congrats to Quinn and Dylan on their first race. How fun, I am sure there is never a dull moment at your house.