Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hawaii Fun

Cory and I went on a great trip to Hawaii with some of our really good friends Chad and Mandee. We had a really good time. We surfed some waves, layed around the pool, went on some crazy drives to look around Hawaii, and ate great food. We had a really good time. Thanks Chad and Mandee for a great trip.
A little town that we found on a road we were driving on that we were not suppose to go on. The road was so small that only one car could fit on the road. At times it was really crazy.

The scenery was amazing.






Whale Watching











9 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

What a great time of year to go catch some rays!! I love Hawaii, I really need to get back there too. Looks like you had a ton of fun. What island did you go to?

Megan said...

Looks like so much fun!! What the heck are you doing in that second picture...you need to explain that one! :)

The Unsworth Family said...

What island were you on? Every year at this time, I dream of going back. Good for you, hope you had a blast.

The Waldrons said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you all had such a great time. You missed some really great snow and inversion. I know you wish you were here instead. :) Let's plan a girls night so we can all hear more about your trip and see more pics.

Stacie said...

I'm so jealous. I love Hawaii. Glad you had fun.

fourballerinas said...

Wow, i am jealous, jealous, jealous!! Brady has traveled all around the world without me (for work)...Italy, Hawaii, Japan, China... I've never been able to go with him. Too far from family to get someone to watch the kiddos. So glad you had so much fun!! I'm holding Brady to my Hawaii trip someday!!
Audrey

Holly said...

Looks like fun. I want to go someday. Thanks for sharing your blog address with me. I can't wait to see more.

The Snow Queen said...

Hi, My name is Melissa Taylor Snow and I served my mission in Chile with Pincock. I was snooping at random blogs and found yours. Tell him I said hi, and that you have a beautiful family. Come on over to my blog sometime, but no fun trips to Hawaii to post about... only snotty noses, and skinned knees.

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

maybee it is time for a new post.
MJ