Tuesday, October 21, 2008



My poor baby had some trouble this camping trip. First, as everyone knows, he is allergic to everything that he touches. So at night I would have to give him a bath and his poor little legs from the sand would have big sores all over them. Then he decided to touch my stove in the trailer and burned his hand really bad so we had to put a little glove on his hand to try and keep it clean. He did really good at keeping it on. Then he got his eye clear full of sand. It took 4 women to hold him down and rise his little eye out. But he is OK. He had fun anyway.

3 comments:

Pincocks said...

Are you happy Amy!!!!!

Pincocks said...

Megan, where did you go? I can't get on your blog anymore. Let me know.

Megan said...

Kara I am still here! Here is the link http://megan-mylifemyjourney.blogspot.com/

Let me know if that doesn't work. Good luck with nappy times! :)