Friday, September 19, 2008

Trevor's 3rd Birthday




Trevor is 3 years old. And I am about to give him up. He is such a show off. This kid gets whatever he wants and does whatever he wants. He runs the show at our house. Quinn is the worst to let him get away with anything. I am trying to pottey train which is the funnest thing ever. He is doing really well with the peeing but he likes to poop in his pants. So I have been asking around to see what the best thing to do with this situation is. I have gotten several good idea's. So yesterday he poop and got it all down his legs, so I took him outside and sprade him off with the hose. He didn't like that idea but we will see if it works. Trevor is really fun, he loves the motorcycles. Everytime that Dylan has a race he has to go to the starting line with dad and Dylan to get him off. He thinks that is the coolest things ever. He has his own motorcycle and he has one speed as fast as he can go. All he likes to play with is motorcycles we go through atleast 3 a week. So for his birthday we just got him a bunch of motorcycles and he was happy!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH! I almost stopped checking your blog! Glad you are back! Love to see what you are up too! What dare devils you have! Wish we were closer...Tear.. :)

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Trevor is getting big fast!
mj

Sharlynn said...

Cute. It is nice to see that you are back up and blogging. I had stopped checking, but now you need to keep it up. Since we never get to see you guys, I can at least pretend I know what is going on in your life and actually know you.

Stacie said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! (Kaydee's sad, though, because she has to scroll down now to see her picture!) Happy Birthday Trevor!

The Todds said...

I am so impressed with your blogging, now dont forget to keep it up. I guess if we dont get together again for another 4 months we can keep up through blogs!